Jennifer Magnan aka “The Lifedesigning Coach” is in the business of transformation!!! Transformation really means changing the way you see the world and shifting how you see yourself in that world so that you can get a bigger picture of “what’s possible.”
She is passionate about inspiring people to change their life story and step into their fullest potential so that they can experience deeper satisfaction and authentic happiness. She is committed to co-creating positive change on a global scale.
As an experienced skilled facilitator in Transformational Coaching and Strategic Intervention, with over 1000 hours of training, she has the tools to empower people to awaken creatively and move towards their truest self expression while tapping into their spiritual core to manifest their visions, goals and heartfelt power.
- Trained and certified in Transformational Life Coaching by Coaching that Works, an intensive, cutting-edge, ICF (International Coaching Federation) accredited program at the New York Open Center.
- Certified in Success Coaching through Success Coach Technologies in Tampa and is currently completing a course taught by Tony Robbins and Cloe Madanes that will certify her in Strategic Interventions and Marriage Education.
- Licensed and specialty certified in the unique, proven system of NLS Coaching (New Life Story) by Dr. David Krueger.
- Trained in Emotional Intelligence Coaching by Dr. Laura Belstein & CEO Partnerships and uses her EI assessment with clients.
- Member of the American Academy of Drugless Practitioners.
Jennifer has been a model and commercial actress since she was 18 years old. She holds the titles of Miss New York USA and Mrs. New York America. She studied Buying & Merchandising at FIT, Psychology at SUNY Purchase and Eastern Philosophy at the School of Practical Philosophy.
She has studied with some of the most forward thinkers of our time: Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Byron Katie, Anthony Robbins, Marianne Williamson, Marilyn Mandala Schlitz, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Jerry & Esther Hicks, Lynne McTaggart, Eckhart Tolle and Debbie Ford.
Jennifer Magnan has been been personally coached by Melinda Martin, Cloe Madanes, Dave Agena, Sue Painter, Suzanne Falter- Barns and Fabienne Fredrickson. Jen is a lifelong learner and if she had to pick only one word to describe herself, that word would have to be… “curious.” She is a Reiki Master and EFT practitioner (level 1) and is proud to now call herself a co-author of a book titled “Today is Your Day.”
Flying solo since 2005, Jennifer founded Life by Design, a transformation and success coaching community of speakers, authors, healers, motivators and coaches dedicated to making a significant difference on our planet. She speaks publicly and holds experiential workshops and retreats on the topics of “Lifedesigning ~ Creating a Life by Design not by Default” and “Evolving the Conscious Feminine” ~ empowering women in reclaiming their passions, articulating their visions and awakening their spirit.
She is a member of the International Coaching Federation, Toastmasters International, and was the facilitator of the Northern Westchester Happiness Club. Jennifer currently runs a drop-in weekly woman’s group called the Transformational Tribal Gathering, call for more info.
A native of New York, Jennifer lives in a quaint little neighborhood in the village of Bedford, Westchester County, with her two younger boys, their three dogs, a couple of lizards, a snake, a hamster and a fish.
She can be reached at 914-772-4078 or email.